Emergency Fire Sprinkler Service
Have an emergency with your commercial fire sprinkler head or protection system? We have 24 hour, 7 days a week on-call emergency Service Technicians. We install, provide emergency service, and perform NFPA inspections on thousands of commercial, industrial, and residential fire sprinkler systems in PA, NJ, MD, DE.
Whether you’re experiencing leaks, receiving alarm messages, or have broken heads or couplings, Contact Us – We can help!
Call (717) 656-2981 for 24/7 emergency service ! We’ll send an experienced Service Technician to your location usually within the hour.
We provide emergency fire sprinkler service for any form of commercial, industrial, and institutional fire sprinkler protection system including:
- Wet pipe automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Dry pipe automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Pre-action automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Deluge automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Anti-freeze automatic fire sprinkler systems
- Foam water spray systems
- Diesel and electric fire sprinkler pumps
- Back flow prevention devices
- UL testing of all fire sprinkler head types
- We DO NOT service Ansul [kitchen] suppression systems
Our #CFPC Service Technicians provide fire sprinkler system services in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
What Our Customers Say…
“I wanted to thank you and your sprinkler installation team at Commonwealth Fire Protection for a professional installation in our CBE room. It was a pleasure working with your team and look forward to using your services in all our future projects. Thanks for making my job easier.”Raymond Scannapieco
Sprinkler System Changes
Are you remodeling or adding an addition to an existing facility? Need to upgrade your fire sprinkler system for insurance requirements?
We can help you reconfigure your fire sprinkler protection system to meet your requirements and the requirements of NFPA!
We offer a full range of loss control services including:
- Insurance requirement consultations
- Existing sprinkler system design evaluations
- Sprinkler system key plans
- Equipment inventories and tagging
- Sprinkler system reconfiguration
- Construction modification