Commonwealth Fire Protection Company #CFPC provides a variety of fire sprinkler inspection, emergency service and trustworthy builds to the mid-Atlantic region for over 40 years. Holding licenses in PA, NJ, MD, DE and over fifty local jurisdictions, #CFPC is well positioned to service both local and regional customers. In addition to our in-house capabilities, we have developed an experienced network of construction partners to perform any level of fire sprinkler installation, inspection or maintenance.
We owe our many years of success to Our Team. Due to employee retention, development, and quality company attributes, we are able to offer our customers a high level of expertise, experience, and performance which leads to long-term customer relationships. At #CFPC we don’t just talk about long term customers; we plan for them, train for them, and work for them!
Commonwealth Fire Protection is Proud to be 100% Employee-Owned!
At Commonwealth Fire Sprinkler Protection Services we’ve always operated as a family company, providing our employees with the tools and training to do their best quality work. Over the years we’ve developed a successful team culture that exemplifies our company values. We are proud to announce that we’ve taken our dedication to our employees one step further, rewarding their hard work with complete stock ownership in the company. We are now a 100% employee-owned company, guaranteeing the work ethic and values this company was founded on define our legacy for years to come.
#CFPC has always been committed to supporting charitable programs and events. We currently support many charitable programs directly and indirectly through our customer events and employee interests including:
- Jake Gitlen Foundation, through the Elizabethtown Rotary Club
- Four Diamonds Fund, through Penn State University THON and Mini-THON
- Relay for Life, through Wohlsen Construction Bingo event
- Children’s Miracle Network, through High Construction Golf Tournament
- Pancreatic Cancer, through the JROB walk
- Rise Against Hunger packaging event with Business Information Group to end world hunger by 2030
- York Health Foundation, through Wellspan Health golf tournament
- American Legion National Military Family Association, through Post 662 Covered Bridge Ride
- Good Samaritan Benevolent Fund, through Brethren Village Golf Tournament
- YMCA Hamilton Area through Fruscione Companies
- Multiple Sclerosis City to Shore bicycle ride, through Gorski Construction
Whether your fire protection needs are for maintenance, inspections, renovations or new fire sprinkler protection systems, #CFPC is well-positioned to meet your next fire sprinkler challenge.
We look forward to including you among our long-term customer relationships.