As a 100% EMPLOYEE OWNED company, Commonwealth Fire Protection is dedicated to serving our employees and our communities. As a team CFPC will:
- Commit to perform exceptional service through the design, installation and maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
- Pledge to provide fair, safe and competitive employment opportunities with training and education to further individual growth.
- Strive to build strong customer trust and retention through integrity, accountability and industry innovation.
|WORK WITH INTEGRITY||COMMITTMENT TO QUALITY & SAFETY||EMPLOYEE & CUSTOMER RELATIONS|
Our CORE VALUES play an extremely important role in everything we do; and don’t do. These values were instilled in our company by our founding owners. They remind us as a company to work diligently in building a highly efficient and experienced workforce. They inform and guide the way our team members interact with everyone, including clients, other contractors, and each other. They provide us a competitive advantage and help us remain focused on what’s important for the success of our business by preserving the past and protecting the future.
ESOP Communication Team Members
- Chairman – Jeff Fromm
- Co-Chairman – Greg Harris
- Secretary – Jon Offord
- Treasurer – Clayton Smith
- Member – Joe Stauffer
- Member – Keith Kingswell
- Member – Ken Reigel
- Member – Joe Sabato
- Member – Jason Santiago
- Advisor – Ken Reisig
- Advisor – Kate Friedenfeld
- Champion Advisor – Mike Borkowski