Over 25 years ago Commonwealth Fire Protection made a commitment to developing a comprehensive and independent Service department dedicated to addressing our customer's urgent and routine service needs.
Today as part of the CFPC Customer Service Group our service department maintains an independent management team, administrative staff, service technicians and all required equipment that allow for an unrestrained ability to provide prompt emergency service and routine renovations to over a thousand service customers each year.
Going beyond standard service programs, our service department offers a full range of loss control services to meet our customer's extended needs, including Insurance requirement consultations, existing system design evaluations, system key plans, equipment inventories and tagging, as well as CADD services.
For our facility customers who choose to outsource in house maintenance responsibilities we provide customized programs with regular schedules to exercise fire pump equipment, test control valves, flow fire hydrants, check systems during freezing conditions, and verify proper alarm operation.
Whether you're located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland, CFPC's service department is ready to assist.
- Wet pipe automatic sprinkler systems
- Dry pipe automatic sprinkler systems
- Preaction automatic sprinkler systems
- Deluge automatic sprinkler systems
- Anti-freeze automatic sprinkler systems
- Foam water spray systems
- Diesel and electric fire pumps
- Back flow prevention devices
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- UL testing of all sprinkler head types