At Commonwealth Fire Protection Company we take employee safety very seriously. From Personal Protection Equipment requirements (PPE) to specific safety training programs we provide our employees with the safety equipment and education to be safe in the work place.
Our safety policies and programs are governed by our Pennsylvania Department of Labor certified safety committee. With safety committee representatives from all departments of our company we develop meaningful interaction and relevant perspectives from a cross section of all employees.
At CFPC our safety standards are truly employee driven and fully supported by management.
Our safety slogan says it all...
Safety Program Outline
- New Hire Orientation Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association 4 yr Craft Training program
- Hazard Communication Training Module (SDS) (GHS)
- Tool Box Talks program
- Fall Protection training module
- Aerial Lift training module
- Ladder Safety training module
- Heavy Lifting training module
- Confined Space Awareness, Monitoring and Rescue training module
- Asbestos Awareness training module
- Electrical Hazard Awareness training module
- Lockout Tag Out training module
- Fleet Safety training module
- Winning workforce diversity and discrimination
- Hand signal training for heavy equipment
- Bloodborne pathogens awareness training