Fire protection equipment inspections are a critical part of a comprehensive fire protection plan. It is imperative that all equipment and alarms function on a twenty four hour basis to insure proper operation during an emergency.
While inspecting thousands of fire protection systems each year CFPC has witnessed firsthand the positive results of comprehensive inspection and maintenance programs.
As part of the CFPC Customer Service Group the Inspection department maintains independent management team, administrative staff, and inspection technicians which allows us to provide tailored services to our customers at the frequency they desire.
Pre-inspection and post-inspection support are critical components of quality inspection services. Concise reports, timely delivery, correction estimates and emergency repairs are all services you can count on.
Our inspection technicians are NICET certified, NEWWA certified and licensed to complete inspection services in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
Inspection and Testing Service
- Wet pipe automatic sprinkler systems
- Dry pipe automatic sprinkler systems
- Preaction automatic sprinkler systems
- Deluge automatic sprinkler systems
- Anti-freeze automatic sprinkler systems
- Foam water spray systems
- Clean agent systems
- Diesel and electric fire pumps
- Back flow prevention devices
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- UL testing of all sprinkler head types